Courses Offered at Indira Institute Of Aircraft Engineering
- The duration of the course is three years divided into six semesters each with a period of six months. All semesters are containing theory and practical classes in equal proportion. The Third & Fifth semester for both B2 category and B1.1 category is an exclusively practical oriented shall be completed in Approved Maintenance Organizations under the guidance of approved & experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers/Practical Training Assessor/Practical Instructor
- Theoretical classes are followed by practical on Workshop Practices, Battery shop; Lab Procedures, Testing of Electrical systems, Instruments systems; Radio Systems. Also Jet Engine lab , Airframe lab and Composite Lab and NDT.
- The course contents for the respective streams (subject-wise), are as per the syllabus prescribed and approved by the Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India are strictly followed to fulfill the regulation. Any changes pertaining to AME syllabus as directed by DGCA shall be mandatory and complied by the concerns.
Courses Offered At Indira Institute Of Aircraft Engineering
1. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering AME
B1.1 Aeroplane Turbine- Mechanical
- 1. HEAVY AIRFRAME
- 2. JET ENGINE
- 1. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 2. INTSTRUMENT SYSTEM
- 3. RADIO NAVIGATION SYSTEM
2. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering AME + B.Sc. Aviation
B1.1 Aeroplane Turbine- Mechanical + B.Sc. Aviation
B2 Avionics +B.Sc. Aviation